- Need help? Contact the registrar.
- $90 – Modified players (ages 10-13, co-ed teams)
- $100 – Varsity players (ages 14-19, details below)
SK Uniforms are $133 (other optional clothing is also available)
- Registration is open July 1- July 31 (contact the registrar if after this date email@example.com)
- Players are expected to come to practice prepared with soccer ball, cleats, shin guards, and lots of water.
- Varsity Tryouts:: TBD at Bullis Park. Attendance at one tryout is required but players are requested to attend all if possible.
- Modified tryouts – Starts August 10 from 6-8pm at Bullis Park (all players make a team)
- Required Practices – August Tues/Thurs 6-8pm at Bullis Park – Varsity also on Sat 9:30 – 11:30am
- League Games – September through October
- Club Banquet (date to be announced)
-A parent or guardian must attend tryouts the first night.
-Parents may leave when coaches take the players.
-Players must come prepared with water, ball, cleats, and shin guards.
-Players must sign in with their coach.
Varsity Boys A Team Head Coach – TBD
Varsity Boys B Team Head Coach – TBD
Varsity Girls Head Coach – TBD
Modified Head Coach – TBD
Our Statement of Faith
- We believe there is one GOD, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Genesis 1.1, Matthew 28.19
- We believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ. John 10.30, Revelation 1.8
- We believe in the present ministry of the person of the Holy Spirit. John 14.15, 16
- We believe a follower of Christ has had a conversion of the heart. Jeremiah 31.33
- We believe the Bible to be the inerrant GOD breathed Word of God. 2 Timothy 3.15-17
- We believe in the resurrection of the saved and the lost; those who are saved by faith in the finished work of Christ to the resurrection of life, and those who are not unto the resurrection of damnation. John 5.28, 29
- We believe that the church’s primary mission is to display the glory of God. Ephesians 3.21
i. All players shall agree to the code of conduct.
ii. All players shall follow the registration requirements of the club and abide by any tryout requirements.
iii. All players shall be homeschooled and not be enrolled as a full time student in a school (except a correspondence school). Former Scarlet Knights High School Seniors are allowed to just be taking only one class at home in the fall semester of the season’s calendar year.
iv. Player eligibility may be adjusted in order to comply with league rules. Occasionally, non-league opportunities arise in the form of practices, scrimmages, friendly matches, tournaments and the like. For these non-league events, the eligibility rules will be used as guidelines which may be adapted as needed to fit the event.
v. Modified players must turn 10 in the calendar year and cannot turn 14 before Sept 1st.
vi. Varsity players: youngest turns 13 before Sept 1st and oldest turns 19 on or after July 1st of the seasons calendar year. Players who have graduated from high school are not eligible to participate. (About pool players and 13 year olds see our SOPP’s under About Us tab)
WAIVER – PARENTAL CONSENT, AGREEMENT, and MEDICAL RELEASE
I give permission for my child to participate in the Scarlet Knights Soccer Club competitive travel program. I acknowledge that soccer is a strenuous and potentially hazardous activity. I release Scarlet Knights Soccer Club and any representatives from all liability or medical issues that might arise from my child participating in this program through September 1, 2021.
I verify the above player will be homeschooled during the 2020 soccer season, and has not participated in ANY kind of high school or homeschool graduation ceremony or celebration. I have confirmed and verified my child’s date of birth to be accurate on the registration form.
I agree that it is my responsibility to ensure transportation for my child. And, that it is my responsibility to provide, and confirm proper, working family/parent email address for Scarlet Knight Soccer Club communications. It is my responsibility to make arrangements with another parent if I do not have a working email address.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the Scarlet Knights Soccer program, related events and activities, I the undersigned, acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
I am aware there are risks to my Childs exposure to directly or indirectly arising out of, contributed to, by, or resulting from an outbreak of any and all communicable disease, including but not limited to, the virus “severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)”, which is responsible for Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and/or any mutation or variation thereof.
I acknowledge my responsibility for my child not to play or practice if they are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19. If, however, we observe any symptoms during participation or presence at a game or practice, I will remove my child from participation, and bring such to the attention of the coach or team official immediately.
I, for my child and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS Scarlet Knights Soccer Club, The Town of Macedon, or any other facility where activity may occur, or its officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event, from any and all claims, demands, losses, and liability arising out of or related to any ILLNESS, INJURY, DISABILITY OR DEATH I may suffer, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
COVID 19 update for 2021:
As we begin to gather, we will follow all NYSWYSA guidelines.